Table of Contents
- PROFFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Buy To Obtain a Challenging Position in an IT Related Field paper online
- PROFFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- TERRIEDONNE PARISH CONSOLIDATED GOVT
- Employment Period: Sept. 1998 to date
- IT Team Leader
- Programming analyst
- Senior Programmer
- LOUISIANA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, ST MARTINSVILLE, LOUISIANA
- Combat Medic
- Provided upon request
- Related Job essays
To obtain a challenging position in an IT related field where I can demonstrate sound judgment and inventiveness on programming issues and professional issues.
Talented programmer with extremely professional appearance. I have a proven programming experience, with excellent software knowledge. Very strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented, able to set priorities and meet deadlines. Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic. Proficient in maintaining several payable designs of iseries applications, for example payroll applications, general ledger for accounting.
- Ø Computer skills that include Computer Language: III RPGILE, RPG III, RPG IV, RPGile, RPD free format, CL, Cascading style sheets, VISIO.
- Good Analytical, logical and programming skill
- Good Management and organizational skill
- Team management and problem solving abilities
Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) FromUniversity Of Louisiana and Lafayette.
TERRIEDONNE PARISH CONSOLIDATED GOVT
Employment Period: Sept. 1998 to date
February 2006 till date.
IT Team Leader
(List responsibilities held)
Sept 2000 to January 2006.
Sept 1999 to August 2000.
Sept 1998 to August 1999.
LOUISIANA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, ST MARTINSVILLE, LOUISIANA
February 1994 to February 2002.
(List your responsibilities)