Table of Contents
- Buy Self-Motivated Professional paper online
- Packaging Technician
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Expected Graduation Date 2012
- Chattanooga State Technical Community College
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts 2004
- American Red Cross, CPR, Valid
- American Red Cross, AED, Valid
- American Red Cross, Standard First Aid, Valid
- Related Job essays
Self-motivated professional with solid educational credentials and significant expertise in the field of education and teaching assistance. Experienced in tutoring, maintaining positive classroom environment and assisting students with basic academics. Skilled in developing and implementing projects that enhance academic achievements. Effective at conducting reading and literacy assessment tests. Adept in maintaining accurate student records. Proficient in facilitating the involvement of private business entities in the school services.
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Higher Education
- Liberal Arts
- Teaching Assistance
- Project Management
- Assessment Tests
- Tutored students in classes instructed by teachers in order to highlight learning concepts presented by educators.
- Assisted students with basic academics, expressive communication, developing motor, cognitive and social skills.
- Maintained positive environment in the class.
- Developed major projects regarding academic achievements.
- Mentored children at risk aged 7-14 within the frames of “GEM Mentoring Program”
- Assisted parents with skills and tools to help their children with homework at “Reading Railroad” program.
- Provided support items for classroom use and assemblies.
- Improved literacy and reading comprehension with parents and children.
- Organized and implemented the Organize, Achievement Matters campaign resulting in students setting goals in attendance, academics and attitude.
- Facilitated the involvement of private business entities in the school services.
- Coordinated reading and literacy assessment tests.
- Assessed students’ reading comprehension levels through Dibels Assessment.
- Conducted the Burst test for early literacy intervention lasting for ten days.
- Supervised students in hall and playgrounds.
- Compiled student list and distributed coats to students at Coats for Kids Drive 2009.
- Assisted with collecting books for “Success for Kids through Reading” program from Kiwanis International.
- Assisted with distributing food baskets throughout school for Thanksgiving.
- Packaged and unpacked food products.
- Performed troubleshooting, fine tuning, and adjustment of machines parameters to optimize packaging operations.
Read Detroit Program, Detroit, MI Oct 2008 – Oct 2011
- Teacher Assistant, Moses Field Special Education School
- Site Coordinator, Barbara Jordan Elementary/Middle School
- Teacher Assistant, Robert Burns Elementary/Middle School
McKee Foods Inc., Collegedale, TN Nov 1999 – Jul 2007
Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
Expected Graduation Date 2012
Chattanooga State Technical Community College
Associate of Science in Liberal Arts 2004
American Red Cross, CPR, Valid
American Red Cross, AED, Valid
American Red Cross, Standard First Aid, Valid
“Spirit of Detroit” award for outstanding community service.
“The President’s Volunteer Service” award for National & Community Service
“Women’s Opportunity” award, Soroptimist International of Grosse Pointe
“Michigan AmeriCorps Partnership” award