Table of Contents
- Hunter College CUNY, New York, NY January 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- AA & TC, Inc; New York, NY October 2009-June 2010
- Staff Accountant
- UHM CPA. P.C.; Palisades Park, NJ
- Accounting Assistant (Seasonal Position) December 2008-May 2009
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- Related Job essays
CPA Candidate - Passed all four sections of the CPA Exam, State of New York, 2011
Hunter College CUNY, New York, NY January 2007
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
AA & TC, Inc; New York, NY October 2009-June 2010
- Prepared and analyzed major schedules to be included in regulatory filings with governmental agencies.
- Responsible for Payroll, including compiling time sheets, processing payroll and filing Monthly payroll taxes941 and Quarterly/Yearly tax returns
- Responsible for Year-End preparation of 1099/1096, W2/W3.
- Amended prior year payroll tax returns
- Assisted in preparing Corporate, Sales and Individual Tax Returns
- Reviewed tax information submitted by client for completeness; meets with or calls clients with questions
- Created a database for maintaining sales/payroll tax returns electronically.
- Prepared various federal/state forms and maintain the elections and disclosures for the annual return.
- Researched on different tax issues dealing with client’s returns
- Assisted in special projects, audits and research issues regarding tax returns that pertained to the tax return being created.
- Responsible for Business Start-up services for corporation in New York State.
- Performed such other duties as may be assigned.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation schedule on monthly and yearly basis.
UHM CPA. P.C.; Palisades Park, NJ
Accounting Assistant (Seasonal Position) December 2008-May 2009
- Assisted in preparing individual income tax return.
- Prepared and filed payroll tax returns on weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Reconciled on a monthly basis, Semi week and etc detailed payroll information to general ledger in a timely manner.
- Made payroll adjustment.
- Responded to Tax authority requests and Tax notices
- Responsible for Bank Reconciliation with variable business account
- Updated clients date files and follow up called
- MS Office • QuickBooks • 1099-ETC •Ultra Tax
- VITA 2007, 2011
Related Job essays