Table of Contents
- Price for a Dissertation Conclusion
- Dissertation Conclusion Chapter and Its Specifics
- The Key Purpose of a Dissertation Conclusion
- How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion: The Secrets of a Great Final Chapter
- Restate Your Thesis
- Reiterate or Review the Main Points of Your Work
- Explain Why Your Research Work Is Relevant
- Provide the Readers with a Take-Away
- How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion Properly: Pitfalls to Avoid
- Top Tips on How to Write a Conclusion for a Dissertation
- Why Getting Professional Help Is a Must When It Comes to Writing a Dissertation Conclusion?
- The Advantages of Using Our Writing Service
- How to Buy a Dissertation Conclusion Chapter
- Purchasing a Dissertation Conclusion at SupremeEssays.com Is Very Easy!
- View Feedback on Dissertation Chapter - Conclusion at SupremeEssays.com
Writing a concluding section is a crucial part of any academic paper. Often, one can get a good overview of the entire piece of writing by looking only at the conclusion. Nevertheless, writing a concluding part is often quite challenging. This is due to the fact that many writers find it difficult to say something useful or interesting in their conclusions. Despite the fact that conclusions should be compelling and interesting to read, they are often boring and “stick to a formula”. Thus, writing a dissertation conclusion can be one of the most arduous tasks in your academic career since it requires not only summarizing the key theses of your paper but also demonstrating of your key findings and takeaways in a way that will be interesting to your reader.
We assure you that even the most experienced and skilled students may need dissertation conclusion help because they take care of their academic performance and do not want to compromise it by submitting a low-quality paper. Cooperation with a writing assistant, who knows how to write a dissertation conclusion so that it is linguistically optimized and technically sound, will help the student get rid of the burden of the challenging academic assignment and enjoy the life full of fun and adventures. Become our customer and you will see how our creative dissertation writers and proficient editors will change your life!
Dissertation Conclusion Chapter and Its Specifics
The conclusion is the final section of your dissertation project. It should be condensed and engaging, providing the readers with a clear understanding of your key findings and the answer to your research question. Although it may share certain similarities with the discussion section, the concluding chapter should be shorter and more general. Therefore, instead of repeating literature from the literature review section, interpreting data in detail, or discussing specific research results, you should focus on making broad statements that summarize the most significant insights of your research. It is important to remember that the conclusion section should not introduce any new data, arguments or interpretations.
One more important point you may be interested in during the final stage of your research work is "how long should a dissertation conclusion be?" In general, the length of the concluding chapter should correlate with the length of the entire dissertation. Typically, it is around 5-7% of the overall word count.
The Key Purpose of a Dissertation Conclusion
Before writing a dissertation conclusion, you should clearly understand its purpose. In general, your conclusion of a dissertation should meet the following requirements:
- It should provide your audience with a brief overview of the value of your work. Try to explain clearly, what you have done during your research. Do not overburden your dissertation conclusion chapter with the unnecessary details and meaningless information;
- Summarize key points from each chapter. Especially, if your work is published, your conclusion should look like an executive summary containing the key aspects discussed in each chapter;
- Provide your recommendations. Remember that your conclusion should include practical implications resulted from your findings. We assure you that providing your audience with the practical recommendations, you will get a few additional points.
- Discuss future work. In order to bring you the best result, your final chapter should not only include the findings of the dissertation but also provide the field for future research within your subject area or related fields.
While writing a conclusion for a dissertation, the writer has to draw together all the strands discussed in the previous chapters of the project. Designing your conclusion in such a way to make it easy-to-read and informative, you will reach your goals. Also, the concluding section of your dissertation will allow you to comment upon the limitations of the research, thus, contextualize the study once again. Make sure not to include new theories or any other new information in your conclusion.
Do you want your papers to be flawless?
Use our proofreading service!
How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion: The Secrets of a Great Final Chapter
The concluding section of your project is the last thing that your readers will see, that is why it has to be memorable. Therefore, to compose a great concluding chapter you should do the following things:
Restate Your Thesis
In order to start your conclusion, restate your thesis statement in different words rather than simply copying and pasting it from the introduction. Avoid sounding repetitive by simply changing the wording and structure. Be firm in your conclusion and avoid apologetic phrases like "This paper has tried to show..."
In your conclusions, address all the same parts as the thesis while signaling that the reader has reached the end of your research work. Clearly state that your research is complete and provide your findings.
Reiterate or Review the Main Points of Your Work
Review the main points of your research and reword them to incorporate into the concluding chapter. You can also include striking statistics or quotations, but limit them to two. The conclusion should primarily consist of your own words as it represents your closing thoughts on the topic.
Additionally, the concluding section can contain recommendations or relevant questions to continue the research. Consider what actions you would like your readers to take or whether there are bigger issues your paper wants to highlight. Connect the introduction to the conclusion by referencing key words, ideas or phrases, mentioned in the introduction.
Explain Why Your Research Work Is Relevant
Remember to explain the relevance of your work to your field of research and how it contributes to existing scholarly debates. Provide a sense of resolution and wrap up your argument, avoiding loose ends.
Provide the Readers with a Take-Away
End the conclusion chapter with something memorable such as a recommendation, question, call to action, gesture towards future study, or a short explanation of the ongoing relevance of the problem or idea discussed. After all, your aim is to make your readers feel more informed or ready to take action after reading your conclusions.
In addition, remember that your final section must be error-free and unplagiarized, so always proofread it before submission. Moreover, it has to be simple and easy to understand. You should present the final chapter without ambiguity and deliver it to the audience as a concise note. No one wants to read a dull and long conclusion. So, to be sure that you do know how to write a conclusion for a dissertation, always keep all these things in mind.
Limited time Offer
How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion Properly: Pitfalls to Avoid
If you wonder how to write a dissertation conclusion like a pro, the following recommendation will be useful for you. When writing the concluding section, it is important to avoid three main pitfalls.
- Firstly, rambling and protracted conclusions should be avoided. These occur when you unnecessarily repeat points that have already been mentioned in previous chapters without adding anything new or relevant.
- Secondly, an implausible conclusion should be avoided. This occurs when doctoral students make wild assertions or claims that have no logical connection to the evidence presented in their study. For instance, claiming that the results of a small-scale investigation should be adopted by public policy-makers or governmental officials without proper substantiation. Making unsubstantiated claims wastes hard work and should be avoided. It is crucial to remain humble and not engage in this practice.
- Finally, do not write a very brief conclusion. Although a short concluding chapter may seem like an improvement to a lengthy one, but it can also be problematic. A conclusion that is too short may ramble about facts without reaching a logical conclusion. It may also fail to address vital points or arguments, using fewer words and lacking substance.
Now you know what to avoid to write a good final chapter of your paper, so let us consider the main hints on how to write a conclusion chapter for a dissertation.
Top Tips on How to Write a Conclusion for a Dissertation
Here is the list of great tips to help you write a good concluding chapter. Try to go through them before you begin composing your conclusion section, or make all necessary changes, in case you've already written the chapter.
- Make the conclusion concise and impactful; ensure it is precise and to-the-point.
- Do not include any detailed explanation in your conclusion. You should only make sweeping statements that cover your study well.
- Use bullet points, as they are easier to go through. Instead of long paragraphs, the readers usually prefer to read precise points.
- State and answer your research question. Try to restate your research question and then move on to answering it.
- You can reflect on your research. Every research paper has positive as well as negative results and observations. You can state whether your findings were bad/ugly/good or say whether your research was beneficial to you.
- Check out a good dissertation conclusion example. Prior to writing your conclusions, you can read a few dissertation conclusion examples online to get a clearer idea of dissertation/thesis conclusions.
- Go through your paper one more time and evaluate its contents. You may find some useful points to be included in your concluding section.
- Highlight important phrases and key words. Your audience should be able to see your conclusions just at a glance. It will help them know what to focus on and keep in mind while reading your paper.
- Provide references. It is vital to reference other articles related to your paper, since it will establish you as a meticulous researcher. Cite the sources of information and give credit to the used works.
- State the importance of your dissertation for future research. The readers have to see value in your research work and feel your project is worth thinking about.
Still find it difficult to comprehend all the peculiarities of writing a concluding chapter? Remember that you can always turn to our seasoned writers for professional assistance.
Top 30 writers Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline. The highly demanded expert, one of our top-30 writers with the highest rate among the customers
Top 30 writers
Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline. The highly demanded expert, one of our top-30 writers with the highest rate among the customers
Why Getting Professional Help Is a Must When It Comes to Writing a Dissertation Conclusion?
A lot of students think that looking at a dissertation conclusion example they've found on the Internet is enough to produce an outstanding concluding chapter on their own. However, even if you are an experienced writer and know how to write a conclusion for a dissertation, you may simply omit some crucial points and submit a conclusion chapter that won't bring you the expected outcome. However, by placing your order at SupremeEssays.com, you have nothing to worry about, as our writers are capable of creating true masterpieces. We assure you that they will meet all your requirements and recommendations thoroughly and will produce the piece that will exceed your expectations!
Whether it is your dissertation introduction, methodology, literature review, conclusion or any other section, our professional dissertation writers can help you submit a flawless piece of writing. With our dissertation writing service, you can be certain that you will have your individual chapters written according to your university’s exact guidelines.
The Advantages of Using Our Writing Service
Do not waste your time any more, since you've already found the company that won't let you down. Our experts take a professional approach to every assignment they are given. Hiring our experts, you can be confident that they adhere to the latest standards of academic writing. Dealing with us, you will obtain a large number of benefits:
- Top-quality writing. The abilities, skills, and talents of our PhD-holding writers are outstanding. Our seasoned experts not only know how to write a conclusion for a dissertation properly, they always know the customers’ expectations and do their best to sound professional and bring satisfaction to each client.
- Absolutely unique papers. Our online dissertation conclusion writing service specializes only in original writing. It means that your professor will never find the traces of plagiarism in your paper. Moreover, we check all the papers via reliable plagiarism-detection software, and can even provide you with a full plagiarism report on your piece of writing (if you include this option in your order).
- Affordability of prices. If you are concerned about the price of your order, we want you to know that our prices are affordable for any pocket. Indeed, all our dissertation conclusion writing services are customer-friendly, which allows us to establish friendly relations with our clients. Moreover, we will be glad to offer you amazing discounts, if you become our client.
- A variety of subjects we have experts in. Our writers possess advanced Ph.D. and Master's degrees in various fields of study, therefore, they are capable of writing each part of a professional dissertation. We guarantee that asking us for dissertation conclusion help, you can be sure that your order will be undertaken by the writer with the necessary qualifications and strong expertise in your topic.
- On-time delivery. We can provide you with an impeccable dissertation conclusion example within the tightest deadline. Our writers are equipped to meet the most urgent timeframes and if you need a well-written concluding section in just one day, just buy a dissertation conclusion here and relax. After all, placing your order at SupremeEssays.com, you get a reliable friend, who will take care of your academic reputation!
- Round-the-clock support for the clients. Just send your queries to the qualified customer support agents and they will do everything to assist you in placing an order, giving your instructions, or sending a request for a revision.
Taking into account all the abovementioned benefits you can get, we believe that cooperation with our company will bring you only positive emotions.
How to Buy a Dissertation Conclusion Chapter
Place an order, provide clear guidelines, and make a payment
Our trained writer is creating your dissertation conclusion
We check the dissertation conclusion for plagiarism
Download your dissertation conclusion
Purchasing a Dissertation Conclusion at SupremeEssays.com Is Very Easy!
Are you searching for excellent dissertation conclusion examples to help you compose the final chapter of your research project? You can stop searching and place an order on our website. Only imagine! In order to get a fantastic dissertation conclusion example at SupremeEssays.com, you just need to pass a few simple steps!
- Complete the order form providing us with all requirements. We need to know the topic of your dissertation, the required length of your conclusion section, the deadline, the referencing style required, and other specific details. We assure you that your cooperativeness is highly appreciated, if you want to receive a fully customized paper;
- When the order form is filled out, pay for our services.
- If you are willing to monitor the progress of your order, feel free to message your writer directly in a message system and the expert will be glad to update you.
- Finally, download your dissertation conclusion chapter from our system. If you want to get the paper on your e-mail as well, just inform our support manager of it.
After getting the paper, we recommend you to look into it and check whether all your requirements are met. In case you notice that not all instructions are followed, you have 2 days after the deadline expiration to ask for a free revision (if the document includes 1-19 pages; for longer papers, you have 30 days to use the free revision option).
All in all, getting dissertation conclusion help from our reputable service will significantly contribute to your academic performance! So, if you doubt that you know all ins and outs of how to write a dissertation conclusion, do not miss your chance to get the highest grade buying a dissertation conclusion chapter on our user-friendly website!