- Worked as investigative cases, intelligence and analyst support.
- Assisted Law enforcement Agencies in the establishment of counter drug intelligence systems/database; helped in developing investigations and cases for prosecution.
- Provided legal, paralegal and auditing expertise.
- Inspected local supply material repeatedly to combat fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Travelled to different strategic stocking locations worldwide routinely to provide one-to-one training as needed.
- Provided customized same and next day forward and reverse supply solutions.
- Participated in weekend maintenance meetings to ensure that maintenance-supply issues are addressed, and adequate support is rendered.
- Acted as a liaison between AFSOC bases, Defense Enterprise Computing Center, HQ operations and Sustainment Systems Group.
- Managed 10 personnel during both Swing Shift and Mid Shift operations.
- Oversaw communication of critical information and report needed to ensure proper aircraft maintenance in accordance to US Air Force Regulation.
- Has experience of managing over 3K inbound / outbound Supply Interface System (SIFS) transaction daily.
- Physically inspected; Segregated the property calculated at 3.5 billion dollars by priority and classification; placed in temporary holding location for further processing.
- Examined receipt discrepancies using SF 364 and reported the discrepancy, when applicable.
- Processed serviceable turn-ins of property from supply customers into SBSS.
- Performed in-checks and ensured proper processing and safeguard of pilferable, sensitive and forward supply point assets.
- Was responsible for database management and computer performance for two Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) accounts and four satellite accounts.
- Provided uninterrupted support to over 2.5K supply customers supporting 257 Special operations and combat search and rescue aircraft.
Ariel Port Squadron Helper July 2011 - Present
US Air Force Reserve, McGuire AFB, New Jersey US
Military Intelligence Analyst Drug Enforcement Administration Feb 2009 – July 2011
NJ Air National Guard, Counterdrug Task Force, Camden, New Jersey US
Maintenance Supply Liaison Apr 2008 – Feb 2009
108th Logistics Readiness Squadron, McGuire AFB, New Jersey US
Field Compliance Specialist Oct 2007 – Oct 2008
Choice Logistics, New York, New York US
Maintenance Supply Liaison Oct 2007 – Apr 2008
105th Logistics Readiness Squadron, Stewart Air National Guard Base, New York
Receiving Non Commissioned officer in charge, SSgt Oct 2006 – Oct 2007
305th Logistics Readiness Squadron, Mc Guire Air Force Base, US
Mid shift Computer Operations Supervisor, SSgt Sept 2005- Sept 2006
Air Force Special Operations Forces, Regional Supply Squadron, Hurlburt Field US
Mission Capable Supervisor, SSgt Dec 2003 – Sept 2004
Air Force Special Operations Command, Regional Supply Squadron, Hurlburt Field US
Ground Mission Capable Apprentice, SRA Jan 2002 – Dec 2003
Air Combat Command Regional Supply Squadron, Langley Air Force Base, US
Ground Stock Control Apprentice, AIC June 2000 – Jan 2002
Air Combat Command Regional Supply Squadron, Langley Air Force Base US
Burlington County College, Pemberton, New Jersey US
Pursuing - to complete in June 2012
Major: Business Administration
Counterdrug Intelligence Training
School Des Moines IOWA
Class Part I May 2009 & Class Part II Aug 2010
Community College of the Air Force, Randolph AFB, Texas US
Minor1: Leadership/Management I
Minor2: Managerial Communications I
Minor3: Military Studies
Relevant Coursework, Licensure and Certifications: Management Program Elective
Air force Sergeants Association %u25CF Camden County Detective
Secret Security Clearance
- West Palm Beach
- Long Island
- New York City