The purpose of this presentation is to clarify the bank chosen to offer loans needed to buy sales cars for the NIVEA Company. The subject is concerned with increasing sales and cutting down on cost to rent cars. As a consultant the choice to have bank A provide the loans shall be appropriately important.
Outline of Expected questions
- Is the bank chosen reliable enough? – Yes, it has been operational for a long time.
- Does the bank have credible accounting system? – Sure, they have huge financial turn over.
- How much shall the bank installments be? - The installments shall be relative dependent on the amount of loan.
- Is the bank able to adjust to the growing demands of the company since sales are going to expand? – Yes the bank has a large liquidity and shall be able to adjust.
- How shall the employees be taught in order to acquire adequate training? – The ones with driving licenses will be used first then others shall have to acquire licenses in the mean time.
- How long is the chosen bank willing to offer the installments? – A minimum of ten years.
- Shall the sales cars make working easier or complicated to employees? – Sales shall be easier and larger areas shall be covered.
- How do we believe that the sales vehicles are viable and applicable for working in a company? – They help reduce losses and improves standard of the company.
- The staff workers are free to ask questions regarding the methods necessary to train all of them.
- How secure is the banking system in regard to the governments’ organization? - The banks security has advanced in the recent past.