Systems Administration | Operations Management | Desktop Virtualization |
Systems Installation & Maintenance | Data Security | Accounting Software Maintenance |
. Telecommunication Management . Management & User Support
Dedicated and result oriented individual who also offers an opportunity to others for both professional and personal growth. Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills with a reputation for exceptional client service andprovision of creative solutions to clients’ problems. Strong management skills in a busy information systems environment.Outstanding systems administration with proven success handling multiple responsibilities. Core competencies include:
IT Infrastructure Review
Systems Installations & Procurement
Management Assistance& Cost Estimation
Marketing & Proposal Development
MOTIR SERVICES INC. WASHINGTON, DC JAN 2011 – PRESENT System Administrator
- Review alternatives for better IT infrastructure and management.
- Evaluate desktop virtualization solutions to reduce workstation management and deployment costs.
- Manage company’s servers and workstations.
- Hardware and software procurement, upgrades and maintenance.
- End-user workstation support.
- VOIP system management.
- Data security and disaster recovery planning.
- Business technology implementation.
- Responsible for evaluation and procurement of technology solutions.
- Deployment of workstations overseas.
- Improvement of billing system for increased efficiency.
- Implementation of new accounting software to improve accounting system.
- Implementation of staffing software to boost productivity through appropriate staffing.
- Implementation of USACE contract management software to streamline construction operations.
- Introduction of document scanning technology to reduce paperwork during archiving.
- Management of telecommunication devices including deployment and maintenance.
MOTIR SERVICES INC. WASHINGTON, DC JAN 2004 – PRESENT
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Assist the CEO in a variety of tasks.
- Assist in marketing and proposal development.
- Assist in procurement of corporate assets.
- Develop project cost estimates.
- Analyze awarded contracts at start-up, mid-term, and completion phases.
- Process company’s account receivables and collections.
- Provide operational support to Directors as well as assist in project start-ups as needed.
- Review and manage company’s workers’ compensation and general liability insurance policies.
- Manage vehicle fleet.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining business certifications.
- Positioned the company to be awarded DC Supply Schedule and GSA Schedule.
MOTIR SERVICES INC. WASHINGTON, DC JAN 2004 – DEC 2007
- Provide operational support to Directors.
- Provide support for proposal development and marketing.
- Process company payroll.
- Process accounts receivables, collections, and accounts payables.
- Provide end-user support on workstations.
Education and Credentials
Microsoft Certified IT Professional – System Administrator, Ongoing,
Academy of Computer education, greenbelt, md.
Bachelor of Science – Information Systems & General Business, 2003,
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, COLLEGE PARK, MD.
Associate of Arts – Information Systems, 1999,
MONTGOMERY COLLEGE, ROCKVILLE, MD.
Windows Server 2008
Adobe Acrobat Professional
Microsoft Windows XP and 7
MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)