1. What is the sectional size of the footing under the walls?
The sectional size of the footing under the walls is 99,000 mm2.
2. What is the internal measurement of bedroom 1?
The internal measurement of bedroom 1 is 12,010,000 mm2.
3. What is the difference in height between the floors and ceiling?
The difference in height between the floors and the ceiling is 2,400 mm.
4. What is the roof pitch?
The roof pitch is 20°.
5. What is the distance of the building from the two boundary lines?
The distance of the building from the two boundary lines is not given in the drawings.
6. What scales are used on the drawing?
A scale 1:20 for Garage Detail “B” and Detail “E”, and 1:100 for the rest of the drawings
7. What is the thickness of the patio slab?
The patio slab is 100 mm thick.
8. What is the size of the internal pad footings?
The size of the internal pad footings is 90,000 mm2
9. What reinforcement is in the garage slab?
The reinforcement in the garage slab is F72 Mesh 25mm top of slab.
10. What is the construction of the rear deck?
The rear deck is of Color bond “Trim Deck” roofing on “Vapor check” insulation.
11. What reinforcement is in the footings?
The footings have F11 TM (3 Bars) reinforcement.
12. What are the boundary measurements?
The boundary measurements are not indicated in the drawings provided.
13. What street is the building on?
The street name on which the building is on is not indicated in the drawings.
14. What lot no is the site?
The site Lot number is not given in the drawings.